Creating a sandbox in Salesforce is not a huge task. You can create a Salesforce sandbox by going through the below listed steps one by one.
- Go to Setup -> Deploy -> Sandboxes
- Click on Sandboxes and then click on the new sandbox button to create a new Salesforce sandbox.
- Now you need to select your sandbox type like partial copy or full copy etc and give the Name and Description of the sandbox.
You can use the salesforce sandbox template to copy specific object’s data to Full Sandbox or partial copy sandbox.
- Select the desired template from the list and click on the “Create” button.
Hurrah! We have successfully created our sandbox –
The following are a few reasons why you should consider using sandbox now:
1 ) Create, build and test in peace- No one would upset you in your sandbox organization while you are wanting to make and test out some of the features. Creating sandboxes in Salesforce is perhaps the most straightforward thing.
2) Plan Updates Accordingly- You can design the future updates in an efficient manner in your Salesforce sandbox and timetable the impending arrivals of your product/application.
3) Keeping your Production org Safe- Making or testing any new projects would not influence your creation organization at all. It would keep your put away information the manner in which it is.