Manufacturers are the most valuable assets for any company’s growth because they mold the products into what they are, and the products are the reason for companies’ existence. Products define customer relations and generate sales revenue for the firm. Without anything to sell, it’s just impossible to thrive a business and achieve a successful endeavor. But, sadly, Production teams are one of the most malnourished segments of an enterprise. Suppressing their ability and smothering their needs can be a lethal mistake, but there is still a chance to give them what they deserve with Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud.
Manufacturing Cloud is one of the industry-specific products Salesforce released along with Consumer Goods Cloud as part of their Winter’20 release. Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud promises clearer business visibility with a new opening to practice collaboration between Sales and Manufacturing Department. Leading firms like Kawasaki Motors Corp. and Hitachi Chemical have already adopted this brilliant release. Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud is going to be a giant leap in aligning the sales and operations together.
Alluring features of Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud :
Manufacturing Cloud is a game-changer for product-based firms. Some of its impactful perks are:
Sales Agreements – Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud allows the manufacturing team to access the Sales records and databases related to it stored in the Sales Cloud. Also, it makes it possible for the operations department to have access to negotiated contract terms, including specific demands and volumes. These features give Manufacturers and accounts section a 360-degree view of the customer, which helps in managing the life cycle of an agreement and track the progress of agreement, deliveries, and renewal process.
Account-Based Forecasting – The forecasting provides an accurate projection of concurrent business goals and upcoming opportunities in the near future to the manufacturers. Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud allows the finance, sales and operation teams to throw-in accurate real-time forecasts of the Industry. Its ability to provide up-to-date data makes it a highly reliable aid to predict revenue margins and make beneficial transactions.
How Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud can transform the industry:
- With no space for silos left, customers experience a single connected view of the process with accurate real-time adjustments.
- It helps make the Sales more predictive and efficient with the knowledge of customer’s volume demands.
- Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud offers personalization to customer’s requests and helps in building a loyal relationship between both parties.
- The accurate predictions and accounting forecasts help to reduce the field service costs by deducing the correct inputs and steps to be followed.
- It eliminates the slow manual processes which create barriers in delivering high-quality engagement to the customers.
- Be a pioneer and Implement Manufacturing Cloud now:
Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud is boon for product-based industries. It provides the much-needed omniscience to not just manufacturers, but the whole firm. Salesforce is also releasing new integrated solutions for manufacturing cloud, like Community Cloud for Manufacturing, Einstein Analytics for Manufacturing. These new releases will help the accounts and sales with better intelligence and ways to stay connected with the clients.