A comprehensive document that outlines our overall marketing plan. It is a blueprint that outlines how we will implement our marketing strategy, and use a combination of resources to achieve business objectives including lead targets and website organic traffic.
Steps to Developing a Marketing Plan:
- Defining Our Brand
- Defining Our Target Audience
- Defining Our Business Goals
- Conducting a Marketing SWOT
- Defining Our Right Digital Marketing Methods
- Strategy for Measuring Our Results
Keyword research for finding & analyzing better keywords related to websites which can help content strategy as well as long term marketing strategy. More ads mean higher commercial intent.
- Identify list of words relevant to business & making keywords universe.
- Opportunity Keyword” or “Related Keywords” or “LSI keywords”
- Autocomplete Keywords
- Questions Keywords
- Expand the list
- Prioritize list
- Categorize priority keywords
- Identify preferred landing pages
We are using tools to performing keywords research
- Google Keywords Planner
Keyword Gap Analysis
Analyzing & finding keywords that drive traffic to our competitors, but not to our website which helps valuable keyword opportunities that we are missing out on.
Keywords Gap Analysis
Backlink Gap Analysis
Analyzing & identifying website lists which websites are linking to our competitors, but not to us.
Backlinks Gap Analysis
Analyze Google’s First Page
- Analyze Google’s first page using “Opportunity Keyword” or “Related Keywords” or “LSI keywords”
Voice Search Optimization Strategy
- Optimize Your Business Listings completely including your description, business hours, name, address, and phone number
- Apple Maps
- FAQ page
- Content Focus on Questions Phrases (like talking to a someone)
- Content Focus to Provide Answers
- Focus on using conversational (Voice queries contain conversational words and are longer)
- Use natural-sounding language
- Target long-tail keywords phrases
- Think about user intent
- Focus on action queries
- Website must be fast, mobile-friendly, and secure
- Describe the neighborhood (use the search query for “things to do near me”)
Notes: We use short phrases to find information by typing in a search engine because it saves physical effort. If we use voice search, we will probably ask a question, like “Which restaurant is best?” So you need to think about how your audience speaks about your business, products, and services.
Content is king. Your website is really just a wrapper for your content. Our website content tells prospects what we do, where we do it, who we have done it for, and why someone should use our business.
What & where we do it.
Why should someone engage with our business?
Optimize our marketing content including case studies, portfolio entries and testimonials.
Create Something Different & Better
“The Skyscraper Technique”
- We can create something different.
Like X ways to buy real estate property
How to buy property in noida?
- We can create something better.
Use a Mobile-Friendly Design
Optimize For User Intent
- Graphs and Charts
- Stat as text
- Stat as graphic
- Blog Post Banners
Improving and Updating our Content
Increase Domain Authority
Build Links to Page
- Broken Link Building
- Referring domains
Building a Community on Site
Comments can help our rankings and a community indirectly helps with SEO but blog comments may be a direct Google ranking factor. Because community members are more likely to share stuff on social media.
A webhook is a way for websites to send out notifications to your visitors once an event happens.
- We need to figure out why people link to content in our industry.
- We can create something new
- We can create case studies for getting links but need to feature a specific result.
Content syndication is when a piece of web-based content is republished (i.e. syndicated) by another website. Content syndication can be an excellent source of referral traffic.
Content doesn’t need to be visual to be effective. Podcasting is an audible form of content that is excellent for brand building and growing an audience.
Build an Opt-In Email List
Contests and Giveaways
Affiliate and Associate Programs
Maintain a Blog
Google Search Console
Bing Webmaster Tools
Technical SEO can ensure that a search engine can read our content and explore our site.
Tools like Screaming Frog can explore your website and highlight technical problems.
Can a search engine explore our website?
Clear about which pages the search engine should index.
Site must be mobile friendly.
Page load times are a crucial factor.
Content structured on our website.
On-Page SEO Activities:
Shows search crawlers what a website is about. That helps search engines to see that a page is a good search result because it is relevant and useful.
- Title Tag
- Meta Tag Optimization(Meta Description)(Unique Meta Descriptions)
- H1, H2 Tags (Headline Optimization)
- Call-to-actions (CTAs)
- Good user experience (UX)
- Social Proof
- Internal Linking (Linking to other pages on website)
- External Outbound Linking
- Keyword Analysis and Optimization
- URL Optimization
- Image Optimization
- Content Optimization
- OG Tags
- Canonical Tag
- 301 Redirects
- SEO Friendly URLs
- Landing Page Optimization
- Structured Data implementation and testing
- Responsive across various devices
- Sitemap.xml (Submit to Google Search Console)
- Sitemap.html (Optional)
- robots.txt file
- .htaccess file
Off-Page Optimization Activities/Authority Building/Link Building
Shows search crawlers that a website is important and valuable. That helps search engines to see that a page is a good search result because the brand and website are authoritative and popular.
- Creating Shareable Content
- Guest Posting (Contribute as Guest Author)
- Link Building
- Image Submission
- Video Submission
- Document Sharing
- PPT Submission
- Forum Submission
- Event Submission
- Web 2.0 Submission
- Question and Answer
- Social Bookmarking
- Article Submission
- Search Engine Submission
- Social Media Engagement
- Bookmarking Submission
- Classified Submission
- Press Release Promotion
- Infographics Submission
- Local Directory Submission
- Local Listings & Yellow Pages
- Influencer Outreach
- Google My Business
- Hosting webinars (Webinars are basically online mini-courses.)
- Content Syndication
- Podcasting (We can create our own podcast or appear on someone else’s podcast.)
Notes: Building authority, involves link building & links is a crucial part to developing strong organic rankings. Make sure to build the kind of real links that make sense in the real world and won’t upset the qualitative and sometimes punitive parts of the algorithm. Content should deserve to rank and deserves to be linked to.
For fast results, email marketing is effective and easy to measure the results. We can have a variety of email marketing depending on our needs.
- Contact Management and Unsubscribe Facilities
- Email and Newsletter Creation
- Manage Email Id
- Lead magnets
- A/B testing emails
- Google Ads
- YouTube Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- LinkedIn Advertising
- Programmatic Advertising